Barcode scanner is useful in many ways. You can use it for both commercial purposes, and you can also use it at home whereby you create inventories of items such as in books and DVD collection.
When we talk about business, the barcode scanner is very essential, and a must have. This is because the bar code scanner helps in serving the customer well and also helps us keep accurate inventory efficiently and accurately. Although the bar code scanner still works the same, some new features have been updated on the new models. Some of the functions added to the new models include the Bluetooth technology and the wireless as well, Which makes it easy to use with a tablet and can also be used anywhere.
The blue tooth bar code scanners have enabled invention of other applications in the mobile warehousing which uses cloud software that can function even on small Android phones. When it comes to pricing, the bar code scanner varies in pricing and the most expensive ones are the one which uses wireless technologies. This is because a wireless device needs an internal battery and also has a more expensive hardware.
1. Wone Nice USB Laser Scan Barcode Scanner.
The scanner is small in size and can easily be connected to a desktop or even a laptop since it has a USB. The device has hardware in it that make it easy to recognize a broad range of different types of barcodes.
• The device is easy to use due to it long USB cable and a huge trigger.
• The model is also quite affordable, and therefore you can buy even more than one device.
• It is suitable for scanning bulky commodities since you don’t have to lift them.
• The scanner cannot be able to study at a distance.
• It limits the work of one hand since it only works when held by a hand.
2. ESKY 2.4GWireless Handheld Automatic Laser Barcode Scanner.
The device comes with an internal memory that enables to store scanned codes and also has a fast sensor that can handle high scans in a short time.
• The device is affordable.
• It can work with any windows on the computer, and it is also able to recognize a variety of popular types of barcodes.
• Sometimes you are required to run more scans since it refuses to pick.
3. Wired Handheld USB Automatic Laser Barcode Scanner Reader With USB Cable.
The scanner is known to be useful to the people who need something simple to work with. Although it does not have any advanced features, it is quite useful for people with small stores.
• The model can work with any computer since it does not require special software to work.
• The device is quite firm does not break even when dropped on the ground.
• It is very comfortable to hold when working.
4. Smart and Cool SC FJ-5 USB Plug and Play Automatic Barcode Scanner.
The smart and cool barcode is not enough known, but it is very useful. The corded USB makes it the best barcode scanner in the market. The device is made with a large handle and a small button that triggers the button that activates the bi-directional light sources.
It can automatically detect the type of code it is scanning, and it can also scan a broad range of barcodes as well.
• It cannot be used by all the computers and laptops.
5. Ruban USB Automatic Barcode Scanner.
The retailers most popularly use Ruban USB scanner. It has a high-quality ABS docking and a long USB as well that makes it easy to use.
• The device has a high-speed sensing and can read from afar.
• It is easy to install the device since all you have to do is plug it and play.
• It does not require software to read the barcodes.
• All computers can not use the device.
• The device might sometimes hang when working with it.
6. TEEMI 2.4GHZ Wireless USB Automatic laser barcode scanner.
The device has 2.4 GHz wireless technology that makes it so mobile.
• It has a rechargeable battery that can run up to 50 hours without dying.
• It does not require software for installation for it to work.
• The device can also decode full range types of barcodes.
• The downside of the device has to be close to a computer for it to work.
7. Honeywell MK9540-32A38 Voyager CG Handheld Barcode Reader.
The device is quite useful for both small and medium sized businesses. The device also has a coding that includes a high-quality ABS stand.
• The device can be used with all computers.
• It is portable and easy to carry when working.
• The device is also made with durable materials.
• The device is quite expensive.
8. Tera 2.4G Wireless Handheld USB Barcode Bar Code Scanner Scan Gun POS Label Reader.
The device is equipped with 2.4 GHZ wireless technology, and this model makes it easy to use without a cable.
• The price of the device is customer friendly.
• It has a battery that can run even for few days.
• The device can work any computer and easy to use.
9. Tao Tronics USB Barcode scanner.
The device has a kit that includes an ABS holding dock. The scanner is made of a durable material which is plastic.
• The device has hardware that can decode and process all the popular barcode types.
• The device has two direction light sensors which make it work at high speed.
• The device can only work with devices which have a USB port.
10. Tao Tronics 2.4G Wireless Cordless Handheld Barcode Scanner Reader Kit.
The device is made up of great resilient ABS and also has an excellent hardware. It is also made with a battery that is rechargeable.
• The price of the device is customer friendly.
• The device is also capable of decoding all types of barcodes
• It can also be used with all computers as long the computer has a USB port.
There are variety barcode scanners to choose from, and therefore it is always important to buy a barcode scanner that will fit your work. The devices range from the ones that can be used for small businesses to the ones useful in warehousing for bulk bar-coding.